Sunday, March 7, 2010

3/7/2100

I have not updated my blog in a while, so here I am. The past few days have been completely amazing!!! This weekend I was in two dodge ball competitions. I made some new friends at Marcus Whitman! This weekend also saw me eating taco bell twice, and drinking lots of soda! Now that it is time for outdoor I can not drink any soda. I also had a lot of fun in Wal Mart playing hide and seek with my Marcus Whitman friends. I also had a very fun day on Friday. I ate taco bell and then I went to a dodge ball tournament. Although out team was not the winner, we still had a lot of fun. Afterwards I went to a teammates house and I had a blast!
This coming week should be very fun! Tomorrow is the first "official" day of outdoor track and field. I will not be running until next week because my leg is still hurting. I am convinced that it will go away sometime soon. I am going to keep doing my core workouts. I have been building up a lot of muscle in my core during the off season which is going to be very helpful during outdoor.
This is just a small update, I am very tired and am headed off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment