Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Outdoor Track

So Outdoor starts next week. I do not have to go until the week after because of my break from indoor. I am very excited for this season. I feel like I can mature as a runner and drop my times by a large margin. I am hopeful that my injury will heal soon so that I can begin training again. I have been working on my upper body lately which I hope will make me a much stronger runner. I can keep a good pace but when the end of the race is near I always seem to be weak. Push ups, Pull Ups and Crunches are all examples of some of the work I have been doing. I also have a list of exercise exercises that will help me to strengthen other parts of my body so that there is not such a large imbalance of my muscles. I also plan to train very hard this season. I am convinced to reach my goals. I am sure that I can run a 10:30 two mile and a 4:50 mile. I hope that these times will drop throughout the season. I hope that our team can be a sectional championship team this year.
I am very excited to see how this season goes, and I will be posting about it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment