Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2/24/2010

Today was a pretty good day. It started off pretty early. I made some good coffee thing in my mug. I mixed hot cholcate mix, creamer, cholcate syrup and coffee together. It tasted really good and helped me get through my math test. That test was really easy, really really easy. I had English and then went to the library which is always a good time. I had lunch in the band room which was pretty sweet. After that I had communication systems and physics. Physics was so boring today we reviewed for some test tomorrow that is going to suck. Senioritis is setting in pretty hard right now.

After school I went into the weight room and used the elipictal for like ten minutes to work my legs out, and then did some random upper body workout. I started at one pullup, two pushups and four situps. I did sets up to five pullups, ten pushups and twenty situps. I have a plyometric workout to do during my time off from track. I can not wait for our first duel meet of the season! We go against Newark on our home track.

After I got home I did some work on the computer. Today I did not make too much money, maybe ten bucks total. I am on a new survey website that hoepfully will come through and pay well! If you want any info on it just contact me and I can help you. I also messed up trying to send out a mass email in some freelance job that I took. I feel stupid for it, but mistakes are there to be learned from. Later on tonight I plan to make a video tutorial showing how to wirelessly sync the Zune HD.

Today there was some pretty sweet tech news!
  • iTunes has officially sold their ten billionth song! That is a lot of music!
  • There is a titanium mod for the iPhone which is pretty sweet!
  • Flash 10.1 has released some updates so that netbooks can get 1080p

In other news we are supposed to be hit with a huge snowstorm tonight so hopefully there will be a snow day tomorrow! That would be awesome because we have not had a single snow day this whole year.

If anyone has a twitter, mine is www.twitter.com/dimdig23 !

Until later,
Garrett Black

No comments:

Post a Comment