Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today 2/23/2010

So today was a pretty normal day. I had to get up at 7 for school. School was very boring today and physics went on forever. After school was out I waited for my mother to come pick me up and then I did some driving practice. I worked on my parallel parking for my road test next week. After that I came home and worked on the computer for a bit and made some money. I deep fried some curly fries which were great and then did some homework. I texted a little to much tonight which I need to cut down on!
I am a little upset because I an cannot run for a few weeks! March 15th is when i can run again. Starting next week I am going to start weightlifting and cross training until the start of outdoor. I am setting my goals now for this season. They are
800: 2:15
1600:4:55
3200:10:45
I know that these goals are reachable if I can train properly this season without injuries.

Hopefully tomorrow is not boring, I have a math test first thing that does not look appealing!
And I am pretty sure that I am going to Fredonia!!

Until Later,
Garrett Black

No comments:

Post a Comment